Konami has released the interactive comic Silent Hill Experience this week. This is the first of the two announced interactive products, the other one being Metal Gear: The Digital Comic.
Unique among all PSP™ products available on the market, The Silent Hill® Experience combines a variety of media – comics, music and movies to deliver a complete behind-the-scenes look at the popular Silent Hill franchise. Using an intuitive 3D interface, Silent Hill fans will be able to view all-new digital interactive comics, listen to music from the long-running series of Silent Hill video games, and watch exclusive video content, including an interview with the director of the highly-anticipated Silent Hill motion picture.
• View over 2 hours of digital comics based on the popular Silent Hill comic series presented with haunted music
• Includes the acclaimed comic series Silent Hill: Dying Inside and a brand new Silent Hill story The Hunger
• 20 unforgettable music tracks selected from series’ producer and music composer Akira Yamaoka
• Exclusive video interview with the director of the Silent Hill movie Christophe Gans and series’ music composer Akira Yamaoka
• Rare video content from previous Silent Hill games
For some reason, it was fairly under the radar as not many (IE: None) retail outlets knew about it when I went to pick one up.
However you can order them online at KonamiStyle for $19.99 which is just what I will be doing.