PSP Updates reports that 71M, the coder who brought us the homebrew Flash player, has released a new version of his versatile file browser called FileAssistant++. FileAssistant++ is his entry for the NeoFlash Spring Coding Competition. This file browser can do a lot more than browse files though, it allows you to view display pictures, playback audio and video, playback Flash files, and a whole slue of other things.
- Display any pictures (PNG, BMP, TGA, JPG)
- Listen to any music file (OGG, MP3, SID, SAP, SC68, YM, NSF, AHX, MOD) with
- DSP effects and spectrum display
- Playback any video file (AVI, MPEG, MOV)
- Display text files (ASCII TXT)
- Run Flash files (SWF)
- Run PSP homebrew applications (ELF, EBOOT.PBP) and go back to FA++ while exiting
- Run any UMD (umd:/SYSDIR/EBOOT.BIN) and go back to FA++ while exiting
- Run any Lua scripts (LUA) and go back to FA++ while exiting
- Classic file operations (delete, move, copy, create directory, rename,…)
- Fully customisable, use one of the skin pack or create yourself!
Recent posts in Homebrew