StereoMike has released his port of Duke Nukem 3D for the PSP. This PSP port is based on the original work by Jonathan Fowler, Jfduke3d. There are a few known bugs with this release however.
* The pitch of Duke’s voice is a bit too high making him sound a bit “strange”
* No loading(saving works…)
* No music
* Not completely stable, may crash when starting a game and exiting
* The key-bindings are a bit tricky to change since you can’t delete the old ones.
* The “Press any key to goto next level” only reacts to pressing “Start”
You can download SMDuke3D here.