PSP Podcast #10 is now ready and available for download!
I chat a little bit about the latest news, a new 1.5 Exploit and more UMD movies are coming down the pipe. I do a mini hardware review of the Brando PSP AirForm UMD case and of course Cara is back with another great episode of the Scene. I also chat a little bit about the newest homebrew and emulators that have been released.
If you would like to give it a listen you can either download it directly [mp3 28.5min 13.5mb], or subscribe to the podcast RSS feed in your favorite aggregator. You can find the link to the podcast RSS feed in the sidebar. Enjoy!
Shownotes and Timeline
Shownotes coming soon…
- 00:00 – PSP Podcast #10, recorded live in Winnipeg Manitoba, CANADA
- 00:55 – Logo Contest over, thanks to all who entered.
- 03:17 – Killer-X releases KXploit! no more swapping baby!
- 04:28 – Wipeout Pure Gamma Pack 2 finally released! Get to downloading!
- 05:25- Anchor Bay releasing UMDs: Halloween, Evil Dead, Time Bandits, Blood the Last Vampire, Ghost in the Shell and Ninja Scroll.
- 06:20 – Aozora Bunko v0.85 released – a great PSP Text Viewer
- 07:35 – PSP Chess v0.15 released – Adds save file support.
- 08:20 – VBA for PSP 0.01 – A gameboy Advanced emulator for your PSP
- 09:10 – HuE v0.0005 released! – Turbo Grafx 16 emulator
- 10:00 – Ys SNES 0.02y12 released! – SNES emulator
- 10:55 – MAME for PSP released!
- 12:30 – Mini Hardware Review – Brando PSP Aero UMD Pouch- I gave it an A
- 14:50 – The Scene! Special RPG edition
- 14:50 – Cara covers: The saying of aboot!!, Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core, Project Econia, Generation of Chaos, Tales of Eternia, Monster Hunter Portable, Ys: The Ark of Napishtem!?, Bounty Hounds
- 26:00 – Please leave me your comments on this podcast!
- 27:30 – If you have a minute, please vote for me on PodcastAlley
- 28:18 – That’s all she wrote, remember… The Revolution will be Broadcast.